Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Chalerm: Row with Sudarat ended

03/02/2010
Bangkok Post
Senior Puea Thai MP Chalerm Yubamrung said his row with fellow party member and former deputy leader of the dissolved Thai Rak Thai Party, Khunying Sudarat Keyuraphan, had been settled at a meeting of party members on Tuesday.
“I don’t want any further divisions within the party, so that everyone can work together without any problems” Mr Chalerm said on Wednesday afternoon.
The party's chairman of MPs also said the party should split the constituencies in the Bangkok area into three zones, with a specific person made responsible for the Puea Thai election campaign in each area.
He denied his proposal was intended to pave the way for his two sons to run for parliament in Bangkok’s Thon Buri area.
“I will not allow my sons to run for an MP seat in Bangkok. I also don’t want to become the Puea Thai leader,” Mr Chalerm said.

No comments:

Post a Comment